Société d'investissement à Capital Variable
Registered Office: 5, Allée Scheffer, L-2520 Luxembourg R.C.S. Luxembourg B 70 409
CONVENING NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
Luxembourg, April 4, 2017
Dear Shareholder, The Board of Directors of your company has the honor to convene you to the Annual General Meeting of Carmignac Portfolio to be held on April 18, 2017 at 03.00 p.m., at the registered office, for the purpose of considering and voting upon the following matters:
1. Presentation of the management report of the Board of Directors and of the report of the Independent Auditors as at December 31, 2016.
2. To approve the statement of net assets and the statement of operations for the year ended December 31, 2016.
3. To allocate the net results.
4. To discharge the Directors with respect of their performance of duties during the year ended December 31, 2016.
5. Statutory nominations : - Renewal of the mandates of M. Carmignac, M. Helderlé and M. Michalowski, as Directors of the Sicav to serve until the next Annual General Meeting in 2018. - Renewal of the mandate of PricewaterhouseCoopers Société Coopérative, as Independent Auditor of the Sicav to serve until the next Annual General Meeting in 2018.
6. Any other business.
Shareholders are advised that no quorum is required for the statutory general meeting and that decisions will be taken at the majority of the shares present or represented at the meeting.
Annual report and attached proxy form are available on demand to the registered office or to the following institutions:
Belgium: CACEIS Belgium S.A.
Spain: Allfunds Bank
France: CACEIS Bank
Italy: the local correspondant bank, where you have completed your subscription, as mentioned in the “modulo di sottoscrizione”
Switzerland: CACEIS (Switzerland) SA
Austria: Erste Bank
The United Kingdom: BNP PARIBAS SECURITIES SERVICES S.C.A, London Branch
Ireland: BNP PARIBAS Fund Services Dublin limited
If you intend to participate to the meeting, please contact the registered office at least two days before the meeting
If you cannot attend the meeting, you may return the attached proxy form together with an identity document or the authorized signatories list of your company to the registered office – Attn : Mrs Lydia Neffar by fax n°+3126.96.36.199.45 and by post mail to CACEIS Bank, Luxembourg Branch – Attn: Mrs Lydia Neffar, 5, Allée Scheffer, L-2520 Luxembourg before the 14 April 2016.
The Board of Directors